Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Photographic Critique


In the first image, My first impression of this picture is that it reminds me of a comic bubble. Where someone is either thinking or saying something. The left side is showing respect, and the right side says Constructive. I feel that the purpose of this is to show the two sides that people think of. Almost like the right and wrong thing to do. The dots in the bubble is suppose to be of what you are saying, and sometimes what you say isn't the right thing. I feel that the photographer was trying to portray the things that go in people's mind and that some of the things that we say aren't right.

In the second image, the picture is black and white. It looks like the photographer was trying to make the picture old. One of the men is holding up a magnifying glass and his eye is bulging out. The picture is in detail. The man behind is barely scene and is wearing what appears to be a very nice suit. It looks like he is dressed up to go somewhere. What I like about this photo is the detail that the eye in the magnifying glass is in. And it is in black and white. One thing that I don't really like about this picture is that you can't see the man in the backgrounds face. I wish I could see his face expression. The photo is in focus and very clear. I am able to see the veins in the eye. The picture is kind of dark, mostly black and grey. The photographer wanted it to be dark, with little lighting. I think that this photo shows that you have to pay close to detail to things, and the man in the background is someone in the way of you trying to get the full experience.

In the third picture, the emotion appeal that I feel in this photography is colorful and fun. It looks like it is on a wall or something. So it is important. The bright colors brings my attention to it. The picture is in focus, I can see the detail of the background. There is a tack in all of the colorful pieces of paper. Some of the papers are crooked and not perfectly in a row. The word that the photographer used is Evaluate. It looks like something that a little kid would see, maybe on refrigerator. It's like a post it note, reminding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment